Sunday, December 19, 2010

Random thoughts...

I guess I am going to have to start posting these here as they pop up so I can keep track of them...As I write (and even when I sleep) thoughts come into my head and I have to write them down...This is one of them and I will add more as I have them....

"Leaders do not lead to answer to self fulfilling agendas but rather to address the needs of those they lead and move forward, headstrong, cutting the path for those who follow to be successful."

This one was one that came to me a few years back in a dream...I woke up, wrote it down and eventually made t-shirts for the organization I was working for working with troubled youth with the saying on them. I found out that it is now the quote on the homepage for "K'STAR Youth and Family Services" (www.kstar.org)... I am honored!

"The paths our children walk in life are determined by the hands that offer them guidance"

No comments:

Post a Comment