Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cliff update

An update.....
As many of you know, Cliff and I have re connected and spent quite a bit of time together since my return to Colorado. I was able to see Cliff today for the first time in 3 weeks. Before that, we spent a night together a week for 6-7 weeks. I have witnessed some amazing things with Cliff and Ali.....Today, I witnessed something that almost floored me.....absolutely had me speechless, and almost giddy!

Cliff showed me his legs today and he was bending his knees like he was riding a bike....I was, as I told Cliff, "TICKLED".....I was on the verge of tears! LITERALLY! I even told him...."Dude, I am gunna cry man, THATS FRICKIN AMAZING" and we even knuckle bumped that shit! 
WAY TO GO BRO!!

Remember now, the last time I saw cliff, it would take he and I, working together, took 10-15 minutes to stretch his legs and bend his knees....And would leave us both sweating, he was so tense, it was WORK, just to get his joints moving....

Today, I saw Cliff move his legs with almost no effort and pulled his knees almost to his chest (smiling as he would show me)! His arms were more fluid, his body not as tense his head was turning easier, his eyes were clearear, his speech was clearer and "crisper" his arms moved more free, he was more "sharp"....(And Sorry Cliff) and getting a little chub on his tum tum, keeps it up, its gunna be a "dickey-doo" ;) !! He looks AWESOME!

Its been a few weeks since I have seen Cliff, but the guy I saw today has come MILES since I saw him last.

Its is so good to see him doing SOOO DAMN GOOD! He and Ali are so deserving of these breathroughs!! Keep up the good work guys....So blessed to have you guys in my life, this time of you lives. So happy for you both! Keep up the good work...And the good massages! ;)

See you guys Saturday.....Be ready to be AMAZED!

Peace.... Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment