Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cute story

Ok....Ok.....I admit, I am a typical Harly Davidson fanatic. I wear mostly HD t-shirts and blue jeans and my HD boots... I know, mid life crisis all over that huh??

Well, let me tell ya a cool story that happened a few weeks ago.

I was at my middle daughter Brandis apartment on my bike. I was getting off my bike in te parking lot and two young girls (maybe 8-9 years old) came up to me on the bicycles and said...

"OH WOW....That is a nice bike"

and

"That sure is a pretty paintjob...."

Of course, I turned and smiled and thanked them and one of the little girls said....

"Why do you guys that ride motorcycles always wear black?"

I pondered the question for a minute and before I could answer, the other little girl spoke up for me....

She started to peddle her bike and ride away and she said as she went...

"Because it just adds to the awesomeness of em!"

And all I could do is smile as she rode off and the other little girl followed her...

Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment