Wednesday, July 6, 2011

rescued horses

So some of you have followed the story about the rescued racehorse we took on a while back. We have come to a stand still on his background but I wanted to share with you another story about that rescue.

My wife took on finding homes for a number of horses....We took two and the place she works for took on one (and a couple of ponies) but my wife was assigned as the barn manager (in not so certain terms) for her employer.

She has worked really hard to get the horses back into shape and back to their best health and she brought home a picture of one of the old guys yesterday... Here is a before and after pic and although the angles arent the same, I think you will see the improvements easily.

She is such a wonderful woman and what she has done for these horses has really shown her love for these animals....I am sooooooo very proud of her.....

I think you will be able to tell which is "before" and which is "after".... Say hello to Dandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment