Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gecko

So I went to clean the garage the other day and I came across what I thought was a spiders nest....you know, the ones that have babies in em...

Well, I picked one up to check it out, squeezed it and realized there werent any spiders in them, it was gecko eggs!!

I killed one on accident but rounded up the rest of the eggs I could find and went to show the wife.

We have a friend who is a reptile expert and called him. He explained that reptile eggs have to be kept the same way you found them as the babies will drown in the embrionic (sp?) fluid.

I wasnt sure how I found them and he said

"Well, if you can see the face in the shell, just make sure that side is up, keep them in a place with moisture and above 90 degrees."

The wife took the eggs, put some water on a napkin and stuck them in a cup to put them back out in the garage. that was three days ago....

Look what we found last night when we got home from work....

Isnt this 2COOL!!??
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment