Friday, August 19, 2011

More on my new job

So I am in the process with my team of promoting our program start up in our community. The task I was given was to find some inspirational video's or documentaries of a couple of the 275 successful programs working across the Country to show at our "Open House."

I have always believed that it is so important to be a part of something bigger than yourself, and this program truly defines my role in making it happen here, so much bigger than me, but such an inspiration to be a part of....Just way to great a program to be ignored or dismissed.

Well, in that search, I found these two video's which we will be sharing at a gathering for the community as well as our enrolees in the program at the said "Open House."

I am so excited to be active with this and even though I have butterflies and am scared to death (its been two years since I have worked in this type of fashion, AND is something VERY aligned with what I wanted to do when I started Golden Intentions.) but I know it is these feeling that will make it so much more powerful and impacting. This is gunna be alot of fun!

I guess it doesn't matter where ya start, as long as ya start right?!

Its amazing the abilities and qualities those who dont "fit in" too the "model" of society have to offer us all isnt it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c52hHMHsOGU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7YbCPAceYg


No comments:

Post a Comment