Sunday, March 27, 2011

ALONE.....

So, as I type this, I am in our/my new apartment in New Braunfels alone. Donna and the girls left about an hour ago and this JUST continues to get more and more real. I am sad, scared, teary eyed, and excited all at the same time... I wish I was more excited than the other emotions!!

I feel alone and this is the first time Donna and i have officially "lived apart" for 17 years.... I miss her terribly already and wish she was here hugging e and holding me in this scary time. She has always been the ONE person in my life I could be everything a human is with and not hide or cover up any part of it....Here I am, with the most scary part of being human...VULNERABLE.... and I am all alone....

Anyway, I wanted to take a minute and jot down my emotions, the experience, and take a little video tour of the apartment to occupy my time and get it off of the reality I am treading water in....treading water with my nose barely above the surface is what it feels like right now, and like treading water in the ocean, afraid of what might be swimming right under my feet.... Shark, jellyfish....THE UNKNOWN!!

Enjoy the tour and keep me and Donna in your thoughts...We are both struggling pretty hard right now....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwZrPmsV3xo

Peace.....Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment