Sunday, September 4, 2011

Crystal Beach

Wanted to share an e-mail I shared with my cousin....I sure miss Crystal Beach sometimes!! What a great period of our lives! Such a "one of a kind" place that I really enjoyed being a part of....

"say cuz, I thought you might like to check this out. If you know this guy, that's cool....If you don't, I hope you like his stuff...he has a GREAT story.

Not sure if you remember, but in Crystal Beach, there was a drive through beer place that the turned into a Red Barn and had live music on Friday nights. This guy started in this bar in Crystal Beach called "Bobs Place" it was the red barn across from the Sheriffs Department sub station.... Do you remember it???


Anyway, here is one of his songs ABOUT Crystal Beach and the other link is of a song that made it to the radio stations and got him a cool fan base....

Bull was a friend of our family, came to our house regularly for breakfast and coffee...Such a neat guy! Barefoot use to come to the old beachouse and play poker at the old beachouse with Dad, HE was a UNIQUE individual.... I got kicked out of Genies 1 one night after being drunk as hell...for....no lie..... FOUL LANGUAGE!....So cool!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyXWNMsTyj0

Anyway, check it out, let me know your thoughts...

Here is his song that is making the radio and his fan base is growing..... Too cool!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0O4OVwLkIQ

(My cousin is currently enrolled in his Graduate program for Guitar....He is called to play music!)

No comments:

Post a Comment