Friday, October 14, 2011

Ghosts

I am not one that will readily believe in ghosts, but I am definitely one that is open to the possibility.....

I started with BCFS July 29th. The building they are in use to be the shelter for K'STAR, where I worked for 5 years. The house is a historical house in this town and along with that, there are stories about ghosts in this house. It is a wood frame house, with wood floors, Crown molding, 6 inch base boards, tall ceilings...etc...

When I started at K'STAR, I heard rumors of ghosts in our buildings and I never REALLY had an "experience" where I though that MAYBE there was a ghost in the building... But I had heard the stories... A couple of experinces I could "explain away"

When I started at BCFS, the employees that have been working there started to tell me about he ghosts in the house. I, politely (and as a skeptic) listened to the stories and agreed how cool the stories were/are, but until I experience it myself, I wont believe it.

Well, a few days ago, I had that experience, and I have documented it...

One of the stories, that has been reported by three different people that I HAVE SPOKEN TO DIRECTLY over a few years, seperately, about that building at different times, that are AMAZINGLY similar...It goes something like this...

"I came into work one day and I saw these footprints on the wooden floor. Not like footprints with shoes, but barefooot footprints."

The stories are a little different, but each one speaks about footpritns of a young chid, barefoot, in different areas of the office.....

My office is just that, AN OFFICE... so to even think that there would be a wet, barefooted kid running through our offices is just NOT a reality...ITS AN OFFICE!!!

So, a couple of days ago, I walk into the office and I see something on the floor.....



 Yep, its a footprint.... I couldn't believe it and I snapped a picture!

I then went and got two other people in the office and asked then if they saw what I did.....



They did!!!!!! (I snapped another picture) There are 6-8 people in our office, between three of us, we would know SOMETHING , and then I asked them if they knew of any reason a kids footprints, barefooted, would be on our floor...And then we all SNAPPED..... HOLY SHIT, It is real!!



I have NEVER experienced anything like this.... Thisis BY FAR the most profound thing I have experienced that I CANT explain..... WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment