Monday, October 17, 2011

Marty

Today, I had to get a few of the kids and got set up a room for a meeting. In this room was a piano pushed up against the wall. One of the kids, Marty, came up to me and said....

"Brad, you should let me tear up that piano someday!"

I looked at Marty and said.....

"Today is THAT day!"

We all went over and pushed the piano away from the wall and Marty started to play.....I couldn't get my phone out fast enough as I started to hear him play.....

Marty had told me that he played music, but lots of people play music.... ;)

Marty played one song and I only got a short piece of it as I still haven't figured out my I-Phone.... He started to play a piece of second one and I got this little nid-bit.

Man, the gifts people have to offer are limitless sometimes, and sometimes so hidden!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbu1P6ZuSro

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Definitely someone to encourage to work at that gift! So blessed, so blessed, blessed be!

    ReplyDelete