Wednesday, October 20, 2010

LP115 vision for betterment...(6-12-2001)

Hello Team,

As alot of you know, I had a vision to make the team join together in a
big way. I talked to some people about this vision and enrolled them in
taking it on for themselves and for our team. I have recieved some great
feedback from people about the results that this vision produced. It has
grown much larger than what I ever thought would be possible and has opened
doors for me, my team and everyone around me. Now I have one more request, a
request to see this vision grow to something much bigger.

The vision that I had was to contact people on our team and let them know
what is great about them. I found that this was an opportunity to get REAL
with people and bring our team to its highest level. Bring the givers and
recievers of this feedback to a much higher level. This has grown far out of
the banks of the river I could see flowing. This is so huge and I wanted to
try and find a way to create much larger results.

This weekend, I was thinking about this and decided to call my father and
tell him what was great about him. This was an enourmous step for me and my
"nerd" was bashing me in the head about it. I took this on and the results
that were produced were amazing. I went to a place with my father that I had
never gone before and it created a huge open door for us to really be REAL
with each other. This was extremly hard for me to take on but produced
results that I never thought were possible. I would like to invite the team
to take something else on and see what results can come from it, here it goes
and here is my vision.

What I would like to invite the team to do is contact two people a week
outside of LP, just two people (more if you would like but at least two)
every week before third weekend. I would invite us to tell just two people a
week what it is that is great about them. This does not have to be something
long and drawn out, it can be very simple (ie.. I love working with you, its
a plesure spending the day with you at work, you are a great friend, you are
a great father, you are a great mother, etc..).

How many times in a conversation do we think something great about the
person we are talking with but dont express it to them? Express it to them,
let them know, this could be our last chance to let them know how great we
think they are. If we are comfortable with enrolling them in this vision, to
take this on, then ask them to do the same thing (tell someone how great they
are to them). LIVE IN THE MOMENT!! Its all we have..

Here is my vision... If we tell two people a week how great they are, be
real with them, let them know. If we tell these two people a week and ask
them to do the same, and those two people do the same, and those two people
do it as well. This can go on to an amazing number. Now, look at all the
lives that we have touched, just by telling those two people what it is thats
great about them, look at the difference we have made in peoples lives just
by just taking a few minutes of our time. There will be people walking down
the street somewhere with a smile on their face, whos day is better just
because of us. We wont know them and they wont know us but because of us,
their day is that much better. HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!??

I hope that we all can see the HUGE results that this can and will
produce. Its so easy and can really create something huge for us as well as
everyone around us. Will you e-mail me personally to let me know if you
accept this and are enrolled? Also e-mail me and I would love to hear your
results. I know those of you who have called me to tell me your experience
within the LP because of this vision see the importance of it. I would invite
us all to be able to see the importance of this vision in our entire lives.
If LP is life, then lets take this out and work it and reap the rewards. This
is gona be HUGE!!........

peace and love....Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment