Monday, October 25, 2010

On the way!!

So, Sunday I was able to get my website up and running. It is simple and easy right now, but I am working out the details to have the design placed on the site and start to "brand" this as I understand it.

Its cool to see a page with my name and words on it and it allows me to see I am one step closer to attaining what I want. I was contacted today and asked if I would be interested in doing a program for 600 seniors at a large school district.

This is very exciting and a little intimidating... 600 kids? They could chew me up and spit me out!!

Well, it was only an inquiry but I have no doubts that I will entertain audiences that big, so I might as well start big and grow from there! At this stage in my life, I better!! LOL!!

I really never thought I would go back into business for myself, and here I am. Was able to get alot of writing done today and was able to chat with Kenya. He truly gets me pumped up!

Well, one step closer to the goal. We will see how this unfolds... Have some meetings this week with some folks about putting on some smaller groups and maybe get my parenting class going again. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment