Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Written 10-8-07

WOW!! What a month or two it has been! I have had so many personal trials here in this last month or so and have really found myself and my family to be in crisis. I also found that I was not alone...I have so very many people around me who seem to be in the same situation. Different circumstances mind you but the stress and fear are so very similar. I want all of you who have expressed these problems with me to first of all know that I appreciate the trust you have in me to talk to me about this. I also want you all to know that no matter what.... CHANGE is A rule but never let change be your RULER!

Dont ever forget (and I have to remind myself as well) that you are so much bigger than your circumstances. You have power within you that is imeasurable and you can overcome any trials in your life by simply moving forward in those trials, taking them on head-on and never letting yourself be beat down by what goes on in the world around you. Pay attention to EVERY experience you have as every experience offers you a lesson..EVERY single one!

I hope that for those of you who have spoken to me about the hardships you have experienced of late are soon to be over...For those of you who havent expressed to me your trilas but still have them, I hope for you the same thing...And for those of you who have your lives in perfect order and the world is all dandylions and puppy dogs...Well, GOOD FOR YOU (yes, that is sarcism!! LOL!!).

ALWAYS remember that no matter what, through every "breakdown" in your life, a "breakthrough" is on the way. Hold tight, love yourself and know that your happiness and quality of your life is up to you...And know that I see that in every one of you! Dont let the hard times get you down too much...Find the lesson and become bigger and better... MAGNIFICENT...Play hard, show up HUGE and walk with your head up....If you always look down, you can miss so much available to you. Most of all...HAVE FUN!! Why play the game if you dont have fun huh?

Peace......Brad


No comments:

Post a Comment