Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Starting this off...

Hello all,

I have been coached, and coached, and coached to create a blog to document my experiences. I have never done this before and am going to take this on here.

I will post many of my past experiences and writings here and try to offer the dates the best I can. I have many of the things I have written spread out around the Internet. I will do my best to gather them all up and bring them here to share. I am always open to feedback, and want to thank all of you who have taken an interest in my life, my journeys, and my experiences.

I move through my time on this planet to make life the best it possibly can be for myself, and those around me. I see no higher calling than being in service to others and hope that the path I have chosen in this life will inspire others to know that ANYTHING is possible...ANY-THING.... If it is to be, it is up to me!

So, with that said, here I go!!

Peace.... Brad(4)

No comments:

Post a Comment