Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The night for my wonderful and amazing wife...

Below is the documentation of a night I created for my wife (7-8-01 is the date I think) after her standing by me in a Leadership Program that was a very intense process. She supported me, loved me, and always has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I wanted to show her in some way the love that I have for her, and this is what I created.... This process I went through was when I made a HUGE shift in my life, left Law Enforcement and started my life anew... I am the man I am now as a result of the program I took part in, in 2001.  

I love you even more now than I did then babe....Hope you read this and it takes you back!!

I went down to Galveston to the bed and breakfast (dolphin and mermaid
inn) and set up the room. I made six envelopes for Donna to open and
scattered four of them around the room. On the bed, I placed a rose and a
blindfold over the 5th envelope. The last envelope was on a tape player and
the player had a message from me to her.

At 6:00pm, I had a limo pick me up in Galveston (courtesy of one of my
enrolees that stated" I would love to provide a limo for you, for what you
did for me by sending me to Dallas, I will be happy to provide this for you"
HOW COOL IS THAT??) and then the limo took me to my house to pick Donna up.
Donna has never been in a limo so this started things off great.

Donna walked out and saw the limo and started to cry. There was a whole
lot of tears from this point on. When we got to Galveston and were about 10
blocks from the place, I gave her the first envelope. In this envelope it
just basically told her how much I appreciate her for standing by me through
LP and that this was a night that I would be in complete service to her.
There were ground rules and the first one was that she could not speak until
instructed different.

we pulled up in front of the mansion (bed and breakfast) and then went inside (of course, the
tears are on). Before we got to the door of our room, I gave her another
envelope, this one stated that she was "in front of the room that we would be
spending our night, the first rule still applies and the second is for her to
close her eyes and walk in the room."

 Donna went to try and grab me to hug me
and I stopped her, not letting her miss the experience. I blindfolded her and
walked her in the room. I kept her blindfolded through a song that I picked
out for her (I made an hour long tape of music to give to her and keep to
always remember this night). The song had significance, and I wanted her
to be completely into the words of the song

while the first song was playing, I went and lit candles throughout the
room. The song ended and I took the blindfold off of her. A second song
started and she went to explore the room to find the other letters that were
in envelopes scattered throughout the room and numbered. She was to
pick them up in sequential order.The bed was covered with rose pedals and at the base of the
bathtub was a towel with bubble bath, candles and an envelope.

The next envelope was outside on a private veranda and on the veranda was a hot tub.
There were candles lit out side with the hot tub. Then the last letter she
read directed her to where she was to sit down to listen to the tape that I made to her, telling her
what I think of her. I stood by the door as a servant and let her enjoy her
experience. when the tape was over, she was allowed to speak and she came to
hug and kiss me. She was crying so hard that she was shaking.

The night went on and we sat in the hot tub, I made a photo album that
was just pictures of her and I, in different places we went together
throughout our time together. I drew her bath for her and while
she was in the tub, I massaged her feet. When she
got out of the tub, I made her lay on the bed, I blindfolded her, played the
music tape for her that I made, and gave her a massage. No, the
blindfold was not for kinky things, but rather for her to be in tune
with the experience, not scattered by other things in the room.
It was truly a great experience.

The night went on and then I blindfolded her again, This time, while she
was blindfolded, I fed her chocolate covered strawberry's and let her sip
champagne. The night was truly incredible and from the way she described her
experience, it was alot like my experience from third weekend. She, as I,
was truly in awe of the experience, She felt so loved, and I felt so IN love!

The night ended and the next day, we went to have breakfast. We went to
leave, and on the drive home, I had one last gift. The gift was a pewter
stature of a dolphin swimming with a mermaid. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE NIGHT!!

I want you all to know how much I appreciate all of you. Through you all,
I found what a great thing it is to be a giver. I found how truly incredible
it is when you open yourself up to people and leave yourself vulnerable.
Through you all, I found what it REALLY means to love someone and never
thought it was possible for me to love Donna as I do. You all were and are
such a great stand for me and have truly been a part of this. Thank you all
for this great gift that you gave me, thank you for opening my eyes to the
possibilities that are available if you just simply trust.

Get out and create things like this for yourself and for the ones
you love. This is an awesome gift that we have "to give" and it is time to
take it out to the world and show them what is available to them if they
simply open up to possibilities.

You all are a PART of me, you are all PART
of my transformation and a PART of what I create in every day life.
I never thought life could be so rich, so fulfilling and so wonderful!
Thank you for the experience!

PEACE and  LOVE.......Brad(4)

No comments:

Post a Comment